This short module introduces ‘corporate social responsibility’ CSR and its underlying assumptions as an important element of business strategy. It considers CSR frameworks, CSR principles and codes in the wider context of brand identity and reputation management. This module is of particular relevance from stakeholder management, competitive advantage, marketing and public relations perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Judging the value adding potential of CSR in context.
- Evaluating the link between brand identity and brand reputation.
- Integrating CSR in business strategy.
- Comparing CSR frameworks.
‘Corporate Social Responsibility’ (CSR); Human rights; Shared value; Stakeholders; Corporate Governance; Triple-bottom-line (TBL); Justifications; Three way-tension: moral, legal and business dimensions; Brand identity vs. brand reputation; Internal/External CSR verification/auditing; Certification bodies and principles: United Nations (UN) Global Compact; CSR codes;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-slides/handbook;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80
- Out-reach group bookings are available for this module
- Recommended Donation to charitable organisation of choice: € 80
Please find links to information pertaining to TAX benefits including potential 31% top ups by Revenue for donations exceeding € 250.00 to the charity, or tax credits to your company by clicking HERE .