This short module introduces the corner stones of developing strategy: Strategic Options and Strategic Choice. It considers an array of best practice frameworks pertaining selection of corporate strategy, navigating business/competitive strategy and decision making frameworks. This module is of particular relevance from strategic decision making, in the context of risk and uncertainty, perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Appraising corporate strategy.
- Choosing business competitive/collaborative strategy.
- Assessing strategic options against competitive advantage.
- Evaluating strategic choice.
Corporate strategy and domain selection; Competitive strategy and domain navigation; Growth vector matrix; Generic strategy matrix; 8-drivers of cost advantage; Strategy clock; Generic strategy testing criteria (SFA); Optimising/satisficing;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-slides;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80
- Out-reach group bookings are available for this module
- Recommended Donation to charitable organisation of choice: € 80
Please find links to information pertaining to TAX benefits including potential 31% top ups by Revenue for donations exceeding € 250.00 to the charity, or tax credits to your company by clicking HERE .