This short module introduces the corner stones of developing strategy: Strategic Options and Strategic Choice. It considers an array of best practice frameworks pertaining selection of corporate strategy, navigating business/competitive strategy and decision making frameworks. This module is of particular relevance from strategic decision making, in the context of risk and uncertainty, perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Appraising corporate strategy.
- Choosing business competitive/collaborative strategy.
- Assessing strategic options against competitive advantage.
- Evaluating strategic choice.
Corporate strategy and domain selection; Competitive strategy and domain navigation; Growth vector matrix; Generic strategy matrix; 8-drivers of cost advantage; Strategy clock; Generic strategy testing criteria (SFA); Optimising/satisficing;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-slides;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 to 6 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80/person
- Group booking only/minimum numbers apply
- Recommended donation to a charitable organisation of your choice: € 80/person
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.
Between 2015 and 2017, 931 professionals in conjunction with 342 unique firms/companies, registered their attendance at different CPD-Philanthropy training events and initiatives. We invite you to review more comprehensive information on participating firms/companies, nominated charities and testimonials by clicking the respective link.