This lecture will focus on the latest cases from the High Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal in relation to professional negligence.
An analysis of the following cases will be carried out:
- Murray v. Budds  IESC 4 - Whether damages relating to worry and stress could be awarded against a firm of Solicitors?
- Hosey -v- Ulster Bank Ltd  IEHC 610 -Whether a mortgage holder had a stateable case against a former solicitor?
- Vesey v. Kent Carty  IECA 302 – Whether personal injury claim was undermined by alleged professional negligence on the part of the solicitors
- Rosbeg Partners v. LK Shields  IECA 161 - The consequences of failure to register title.
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 1 hour
- Philanthropist module fee on request
- Out-reach group bookings are available for this module
To review scheduled booking options, please refer to: 2018 LEGAL CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.