This short module introduces ‘new wave strategic management’ in the context of political strategy of individual managers and the process of developing organisational strategy. It considers instrumental stakeholder management, types of political strategies, how to succeed and strategy formulation processes. This module is particularly relevant from emerging, anticipative and adaptive strategist perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Developing organisational strategy.
- Adding value to strategy making through proactive stakeholder management.
- Selecting appropriate types of behavioural strategies.
- Devising strategy formulation processes.
Key-elements of new-wave strategy; Strategic planning process: objectives, SWOT, prioritizing options; Stakeholder dynamics; Analytical framework for analysing power bases; Strategic prescriptions for success; 5-types of political strategy; Strategy formulation process and techniques: Actor/Issue matrix, Relationships matrix; Ends/Means matrix, Force field analysis;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-handbook/toolkit;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80
- Out-reach group bookings are available for this module
- Recommended Donation to charitable organisation of choice: € 80
Please find links to information pertaining to TAX benefits including potential 31% top ups by Revenue for donations exceeding € 250.00 to the charity, or tax credits to your company by clicking HERE .