This short module introduces key-aspects pertaining sustainable creative management. It considers principles underpinning creativity, perception and development while highlighting avenues for organising innovation. It is particularly relevant for those wishing to enhance innovative and creative capabilities within organisations and at individual level.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Relating individual creativity and team development to relevant topics.
- Relating creative action to strategic issues.
- Assessing the impact of culture on innovation.
- Developing organisational effectiveness.
Cognition and Perception; Values and Styles; Development and Psychology; Innovation Theories and Processes; Innovation Management and Practice; Management fads: Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, Lean, EFQM Excellence model, Business Process Re-engineering;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-slides;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80
- (Out-reach group bookings are available for this module)
- Recommended Donation to charitable organisation of choice: € 80
Please find links to information pertaining to TAX benefits including potential 31% top ups by Revenue for donations exceeding € 250.00 to the charity, or tax credits to your company by clicking HERE .