This short module introduces monitoring/controlling and evaluation within a project cycle management framework. It considers the interplay between monitoring and evaluation in terms of both content and consistency. It is particularly relevant from appraisal, qualitative and/or quantitative performance management perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Developing indicators at operational and strategic levels.
- Devising monitoring and evaluation methodology.
- Assessing efficiency, effectiveness, relevance and impact.
- Evaluating results, outcome and impact.
Quantitative and qualitative indicators; Triangulation; Monitoring and evaluation techniques; Control loop, Key performance indicators; Pyramid of Purpose; Project Appraisal: efficiency, effectiveness, relevance, logic, feasibility;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-slides;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80
- Out-reach group bookings are available for this module
- Recommended Donation to charitable organisation of choice: € 80
Please find links to information pertaining to TAX benefits including potential 31% top ups by Revenue for donations exceeding € 250.00 to the charity, or tax credits to your company by clicking HERE .