This short module introduces the cornerstones of managing marketing from understanding customers and marketing strategy, to customer satisfaction. It considers consumer/buyer behavioural factors, emotion, product/service positioning, managing relationships among other things. This module is of particular relevance from value creation, marketing strategy and growth perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Predicting buying behaviour.
- Comparing marketing strategies.
- Developing a marketing plan.
- Explaining internal and relationship marketing.
Marketing mix; Marketing segmentation; Targeting decision criteria; Targeting strategy; Determinants consumer behaviour: psychological, personal, social and macro-environmental (STEEPLE); Stages buying process; Product adoption curve; Marketing research; Factors influencing organisational buyer behaviour; Emotion and customer satisfaction; Product/market mix; Product life cycle; Product/brand positioning; Marketing plan; Transactions approach vs. relationship marketing; Internal marketing;
- Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-slides;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80
- Out-reach group bookings are available for this module
- Recommended Donation to charitable organisation of choice: € 80
Please find links to information pertaining to TAX benefits including potential 31% top ups by Revenue for donations exceeding € 250.00 to the charity, or tax credits to your company by clicking HERE .