This short module introduces key-dimensions of operations management in determining efficiency and effectiveness. It considers operations management from strategic, business and functional perspectives. The module is particularly relevant from operations design, management and improvement perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Explaining systemic dimensions of operations.
- Assessing the effectiveness of operations management.
- Developing operational design.
- Choosing from a range of operational improvement approaches.
Transformation model and process; Strategic hierarchy; 4-stage operations model and competitiveness; 5-strategic performance objectives; Designing operations; Evaluating technological choice; Planning and control: managing demand and capacity; Supply chain management; Improving operations performance and performance: continuous vs. radical improvement: Kaizen, Business Process Re-engineering (BPR); Total Quality Management (TQM); Lean production;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-slides;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80
- Out-reach group bookings are available for this module
- Recommended Donation to charitable organisation of choice: € 80
Please find links to information pertaining to TAX benefits including potential 31% top ups by Revenue for donations exceeding € 250.00 to the charity, or tax credits to your company by clicking HERE .