This short module, introduces you to key strategic debates surrounding effective implementation. It elicits strategic questions surrounding the interplay between strategy and structure, organisational systems and culture. This module is particularly relevant from strategic feasibility, decision making and process vs. radical configuration perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Assessing feasibility of operationalising strategy.
- Predicting the effects of strategy implementation.
- Judging the effectiveness of pre-existing systems, structure and culture in operationalising strategy.
- Resolving strategic issues pertaining to implementation.
Organisational structure; systems control leavers, cross cultural differences and hyprid cultures, strategic drift and transformational change;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-handbook/toolkit;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80
- Out-reach group bookings are available for this module
- Recommended Donation to charitable organisation of choice: € 80
Please find links to information pertaining to TAX benefits including potential 31% top ups by Revenue for donations exceeding € 250.00 to the charity, or tax credits to your company by clicking HERE .