This short module provides an introduction to external and internal strategic analysis in the context of industry key success factors. It emphasises macro dynamics which pose challenges to deliberate strategy while offering opportunities for emerging strategy. This module is particularly relevant from ‘relative’ competitive or comparative advantage perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Responding to external threats and opportunities strategically.
- Assessing internal strengths and weaknesses strategically.
- Relating industry key success factors to strategy.
- Judging ‘relative’ competitive or comparative advantage.
Strategy framework analysis, PESTLE- macro analysis; 5-FORCES industry competition framework; VRIO Resource-based analysis; SWOT planning school analysis; KSF – key success factors; Competitive and comparative advantage, 4 Dynamics of strategy: risk, ethics, industry dynamics, globalisation;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-handbook/toolkit;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 to 6 hours
- Group bookings are available for this training module.
To review scheduled booking option please refer to: 2019 Legal CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.