This short module provides an introduction to external and internal strategic analysis in the context of industry key success factors. It emphasises macro dynamics which pose challenges to deliberate strategy while offering opportunities for emerging strategy. This module is particularly relevant from ‘relative’ competitive or comparative advantage perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Responding to external threats and opportunities strategically.
- Assessing internal strengths and weaknesses strategically.
- Relating industry key success factors to strategy.
- Judging ‘relative’ competitive or comparative advantage.
Strategy framework analysis, PESTLE- macro analysis; 5-FORCES industry competition framework; VRIO Resource-based analysis; SWOT planning school analysis; KSF – key success factors; Competitive and comparative advantage, 4 Dynamics of strategy: risk, ethics, industry dynamics, globalisation;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-handbook/toolkit;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 to 6 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80/person
- Group booking only/minimum numbers apply
- Recommended donation to a charitable organisation of your choice: € 80/person
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.
Between 2015 and 2017, 931 professionals in conjunction with 342 unique firms/companies, registered their attendance at different CPD-Philanthropy training events and initiatives. We invite you to review more comprehensive information on participating firms/companies, nominated charities and testimonials by clicking the respective link.