This short module introduces you to facilitation and networking within flat management structures. It considers staff empowerment, coordination and short-communication lines in theory and practice. This module is particularity relevant from creative and soft human resource management perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Nurturing staff relationships.
- Devising creative management methods.
- Composing collaborative management strategies.
- Judging the value and importance of communication in pursuing organisational objectives.
Creative managers; Organisational structure: network structure, adhocracies, project-based structure, traditional structures; Facilitation; Facilitation skills; Facilitation techniques/tools; Adult learner cycle; Principles of adult learning; Group dynamics; The power continuum; Creative Climate; World Café; Networking and network mapping; Creative attitude; Perspectives and collaboration; Stakeholder perspectives and dialectic;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-slides/handbook;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 to 6 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80/person
- Group booking only/minimum numbers apply
- Recommended donation to a charitable organisation of your choice: € 80/person
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.