This short module introduces ‘new wave strategic management’ in the context of political strategy of individual managers and the process of developing organisational strategy. It considers instrumental stakeholder management, types of political strategies, how to succeed and strategy formulation processes. This module is particularly relevant from emerging, anticipative and adaptive strategist perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Developing organisational strategy.
- Adding value to strategy making through proactive stakeholder management.
- Selecting appropriate types of behavioural strategies.
- Devising strategy formulation processes.
Key-elements of new-wave strategy; Strategic planning process: objectives, SWOT, prioritizing options; Stakeholder dynamics; Analytical framework for analysing power bases; Strategic prescriptions for success; 5-types of political strategy; Strategy formulation process and techniques: Actor/Issue matrix, Relationships matrix; Ends/Means matrix, Force field analysis;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-handbook/toolkit;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 to 6 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80/person
- Group booking only/minimum numbers apply
- Recommended donation to a charitable organisation of your choice: € 80/person
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.
Between 2015 and 2017, 931 professionals in conjunction with 342 unique firms/companies, registered their attendance at different CPD-Philanthropy training events and initiatives. We invite you to review more comprehensive information on participating firms/companies, nominated charities and testimonials by clicking the respective link.