This short module introduces monitoring/controlling and evaluation within a project cycle management framework. It considers the interplay between monitoring and evaluation in terms of both content and consistency. It is particularly relevant from appraisal, qualitative and/or quantitative performance management perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Developing indicators at operational and strategic levels.
- Devising monitoring and evaluation methodology.
- Assessing efficiency, effectiveness, relevance and impact.
- Evaluating results, outcome and impact.
Quantitative and qualitative indicators; Triangulation; Monitoring and evaluation techniques; Control loop, Key performance indicators; Pyramid of Purpose; Project Appraisal: efficiency, effectiveness, relevance, logic, feasibility;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-slides;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 to 6 hours
- Group bookings are available for this training module.
To review scheduled booking option please refer to: 2019 Legal CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.