This short module introduces a framework which entails the core activities of managing people. It considers context, culture, motivation and wider human resource management related matters. It is particularly relevant from line management, human resource coordination and management perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Summarising core functional activities of managing people.
- Recognising the importance of good managerial practice.
- Assessing how to make the best use of people.
- Predicting how to manage people effectively within different contexts.
Complexity and sense making; Models of organisational culture; Motivation: content and process; Group effectiveness; Managing teams; Dealing with conflict; Human resource management (HRM) and HRM strategies; Organisational entry: process, approaches, recruitment/selection, induction, exit; Performance management: control loops, appraisal; Developing human resources;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-slides;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 to 6 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80/person
- Group booking only/minimum numbers apply
- Recommended donation to a charitable organisation of your choice: € 80/person
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.