This short module introduces you to the principles behind effective project and change management practice. It considers drivers of change and introduces an array of responses to change. It is particularly relevant for those involved in managing and implementing change processes.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Contrasting and integrating project management with change management.
- Explaining and characterising change.
- Appraising a range of responses/approaches to change and models of change.
- Managing change.
Bounded vs unbounded problems; Project dimensions; Change characteristics; Business process re-engineering (BPR); Total quality management (TQM); Six-Sigma; Six-Step model of change; Stakeholder mapping; Force field analysis; Seven ‘S’ model; Types and sources of leadership power; Resistance to change; Constructive manipulation;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-slides;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 to 6 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80/person
- Group booking only/minimum numbers apply
- Recommended donation to a charitable organisation of your choice: € 80/person
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.