This short module, introduces you to key strategic debates surrounding effective implementation. It elicits strategic questions surrounding the interplay between strategy and structure, organisational systems and culture. This module is particularly relevant from strategic feasibility, decision making and process vs. radical configuration perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Assessing feasibility of operationalising strategy.
- Predicting the effects of strategy implementation.
- Judging the effectiveness of pre-existing systems, structure and culture in operationalising strategy.
- Resolving strategic issues pertaining to implementation.
Organisational structure; systems control leavers, cross cultural differences and hyprid cultures, strategic drift and transformational change;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-handbook/toolkit;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 to 6 hours
- Group bookings are available for this training module.
To review scheduled booking option please refer to: 2019 Legal CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.