This short module, introduces you to key strategic debates surrounding effective implementation. It elicits strategic questions surrounding the interplay between strategy and structure, organisational systems and culture. This module is particularly relevant from strategic feasibility, decision making and process vs. radical configuration perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Assessing feasibility of operationalising strategy.
- Predicting the effects of strategy implementation.
- Judging the effectiveness of pre-existing systems, structure and culture in operationalising strategy.
- Resolving strategic issues pertaining to implementation.
Organisational structure; systems control leavers, cross cultural differences and hyprid cultures, strategic drift and transformational change;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-slides;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 to 6 hours
- Due to the health crisis in 2020/21, CPD-Philanthropy will resume non-Legal, bespoke Training Consultancy work in 2022.
To review current/scheduled booking options, please refer to: 2021 Legal CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is an independent network of distinguished Barristers/Consultant Professionals who reduce CPD rates to a minimum, to encourage you/your firm, to make a separate donation directly, to a charity of your choice instead.
Between 2015 and 2020, 2905 Solicitors in conjunction with 651 firms/public bodies, registered their attendance at CPD-Philanthropy training events/activities. Since December 2015, Solicitors pledged support for 167 different charitable projects. We invite you to review more comprehensive information on participating firms/companies, nominated charities and testimonials by clicking the respective link.