This short module, introduces you to key strategic debates surrounding effective implementation. It elicits strategic questions surrounding the interplay between strategy and structure, organisational systems and culture. This module is particularly relevant from strategic feasibility, decision making and process vs. radical configuration perspectives.
By the end of this module you will have gained competency in:
- Assessing feasibility of operationalising strategy.
- Predicting the effects of strategy implementation.
- Judging the effectiveness of pre-existing systems, structure and culture in operationalising strategy.
- Resolving strategic issues pertaining to implementation.
Organisational structure; systems control leavers, cross cultural differences and hyprid cultures, strategic drift and transformational change;
Didactic-power point; Experiential-facilitated interactive; Electronic-module-handbook/toolkit;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 3.5 to 6 hours
- Philanthropist module fee: € 80/person
- Group booking only/minimum numbers apply
- Recommended donation to a charitable organisation of your choice: € 80/person
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.
Between 2015 and 2017, 931 professionals in conjunction with 342 unique firms/companies, registered their attendance at different CPD-Philanthropy training events and initiatives. We invite you to review more comprehensive information on participating firms/companies, nominated charities and testimonials by clicking the respective link.