As most commercial tenancies engage lengthy time periods, problems often arise in relation to issues which occur during the tenancy itself or when one of the parties tries to end the tenancy before the agreed time. Landlords also encounter problems with dilapidations and rent reviews. This one house lecture covers a number of current topics and analyses some of the recent case law in the areas.
- Service charges
- Break clauses
- Lease v Licence
- Rent reviews
- To gain a knowledge of the core principles underpinning commercial tenancies in Ireland.
- To have an understanding of the standard terms in a commercial lease.
- To be able to advise clients in relation to potential areas of dispute.
- To have a clear understanding of the consequences of a break clause in a lease
- To be able to advise on the obligations arising in relation to dilapidations or defects in the property.
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 1 hour
To review current/scheduled booking options, please refer to: 2022 Legal CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is an independent network of distinguished Barristers/Legal Academics who reduce CPD rates to a minimum, to encourage you/your firm, to make a separate donation directly, to a charity of your choice instead.
Between 2015 and 2020, 3440 Solicitors in conjunction with 702 firms/public bodies, registered their attendance at CPD-Philanthropy training events/activities. Since December 2015, Solicitors pledged support for 184 different charitable projects. We invite you to review more comprehensive information on participating firms/companies, nominated charities and testimonials by clicking the respective link.