As most commercial tenancies engage lengthy time periods, problems often arise in relation to issues which occur during the tenancy itself or when one of the parties tries to end the tenancy before the agreed time. Landlords also encounter problems with dilapidations and rent reviews. This one house lecture covers a number of current topics and analyses some of the recent case law in the areas.
- Service charges
- Break clauses
- Lease v Licence
- Rent reviews
- To gain a knowledge of the core principles underpinning commercial tenancies in Ireland.
- To have an understanding of the standard terms in a commercial lease.
- To be able to advise clients in relation to potential areas of dispute.
- To have a clear understanding of the consequences of a break clause in a lease
- To be able to advise on the obligations arising in relation to dilapidations or defects in the property.
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 1 hour
To review scheduled booking options, please refer to: 2019 LEGAL CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.