On the 14th of November 2018, legislation was enacted to transpose the Fourth Anti Money Laundering Directive (MLD4) into Irish law. This one hour lecture deals with some of the reforms which the Act introduces.
The main topics which will be discussed are as follows:
- The expansion of the definition of persons to be considered beneficial owners of bodies corporate, trusts and partnerships;
- New obligations for designated persons in relation to business risk assessments as part of customer due diligence (CDD) processes;
- The expansion of the definition of politically exposed persons (PEPs);
- Limits on exemptions relating to certain electronic money products;
- Monitoring and reporting;
- Internal policies and procedures;
Lecture / e-Lecture, PowerPoint;
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 1 hour
To review scheduled booking options, please refer to: 2019 LEGAL CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.
Between 2015 and 2018, 1546 Solicitors in conjunction with 475 firms/companies, registered their attendance at different CPD-Philanthropy training events and initiatives. We invite you to review more comprehensive information on participating firms/companies, nominated charities and testimonials by clicking the respective link.