This one hour lecture analyses the latest cases in this area of law and highlights the pitfalls to avoid when carrying out due diligence and AML compliance.
The lecture will deal with the following recent cases and issues:
- Cases involving a failure to file a suspicious transaction report (STR)
- Cases involving passive inaction
- Abou-Rahmah and others v Abacha and others  EWCA Civ 1492
- Barlow Clowes International Ltd v Eurotrust International Ltd  UKPC 37
- Canada (Attorney General) v. Federation of Law Societies of Canada 2015 SCC 7
- Griffiths & Anor, (R v Griffiths)  EWCA Crim 2155
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 1 hour
- Out-reach group bookings are available for this module
To review scheduled booking options, please refer to: 2018 LEGAL CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.