This one-hour lecture deals with recent developments in the law of examinership. The lecture gives an update on Superior Court cases which arose in 2021 in the context of examinership, crystallisation, winding up against the backdrop of the Covid 19 and disputes arising between shareholders.
- Developments in examinership
- Practical experience; Top Drawer Developments, Cold Move Logistics & Trinity Homes Ltd
- Norwegian Air
- Latzur / Crystallization Update
- Winding Up in the context of a lockdown – Lestown Property Ltd
- Provisional liquidation costs – United Power Ltd
- Winding Up on just and equitable basis – Kilcurrane Business Centre
- Shareholder dispute litigation, s.212 of the Companies Act 2014
- Oviedo Ltd – July 2021
- Some Practical Experience
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 1 hour
To book the most up-to-date lectures, please refer to: 2023 Legal CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers / Consultant professionals who reduce CPD rates to a minimum, to encourage you/your firm, to make a separate donation directly, to a charity of your choice instead.
Between 2015 and 2022, 4112 Solicitors in conjunction with 838 firms / public bodies, registered their attendance at CPD-Philanthropy training events/activities. Since December 2015, Solicitors pledged support for 220 different charitable projects. We invite you to review more comprehensive information on participating firms/companies, nominated charities and testimonials by clicking the respective link.