With an increasing number of women’s health cases coming before the Courts, there has been much development in the area of law relating to screening programmes, cervical cancer and issues arising during pregnancy and birth. Furthermore, there have been other developments in relation to delayed diagnosis cases, which will be of relevance to any practitioner who deals with medical negligence law.
This one hour lecture covers the following:
- Screening Programmes & Misdiagnosis Cases
- Cervical Check Tribunal Acts, 2019-2021
- Freeney v HSE  I.E.H.C. 286
- Hanrahan v Waterstone & Ors  I.E.H.C. 183
- Dismissal for Delay in Birth Disability Cases
- Mangan (APUM) v Dockeray I.E.S.C. 6
- Sullivan v HSE  I.E.C.A. 287
- Injuries Board Authorisations under the PIAB Acts
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 1 hour
To book this lecture please refer to: 2023 Legal CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers / Consultant professionals who reduce CPD rates to a minimum, to encourage you/your firm, to make a separate donation directly, to a charity of your choice instead.
Between 2015 and 2022, 4112 Solicitors in conjunction with 838 firms / public bodies, registered their attendance at CPD-Philanthropy training events/activities. Since December 2015, Solicitors pledged support for 220 different charitable projects. We invite you to review more comprehensive information on participating firms/companies, nominated charities and testimonials by clicking the respective link.