Since the introduction of the recent PI guidelines, there have challenges to the Superior Courts in relation to same. This one hour lecture deals with some of the issues which have arisen since the introduction of the guidelines.
The lecture covers a number of topics, including:
- Delaney v PIAB, Judicial Council, Ireland & AG  IEHC 85
- Delaney v PIAB, Judicial Council, Ireland & AG  IEHC 321
- Are guidelines an impermissible delegation of legislation?
- The constitutionality of the guidelines
- Judicial independence
- Whether the guidelines infringe property rights, bodily integrity & equality?
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 1 hour
To book this lecture please refer to: 2023 Legal CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers / Consultant professionals who reduce CPD rates to a minimum, to encourage you/your firm, to make a separate donation directly, to a charity of your choice instead.
Between 2015 and 2022, 4112 Solicitors in conjunction with 838 firms / public bodies, registered their attendance at CPD-Philanthropy training events/activities. Since December 2015, Solicitors pledged support for 220 different charitable projects. We invite you to review more comprehensive information on participating firms/companies, nominated charities and testimonials by clicking the respective link.