Insolvency is an ever-evolving area of law in Ireland, covering a broad array of topics including Examinership and Liquidation. This one hour lecture will cover some of the main principles and the more recent Judgment.
- The Examiner’s Court list
- Update on applications for approval of PIAs
- Liquidators’ fees and expenses
- Extension of bankruptcy
- Enforcement of charges
- To gain knowledge into workings and procedures in The Examiners Court.
- To gain practical knowledge in relation to making an application under The Personal Insolvency Acts.
- To be in a position to advise Liquidators in relation to the law on Liquidators’ remuneration.
- To understand the law in relation to enforcement of charges.
- To know the circumstances in which a bankruptcy will be extended.
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 1 hour
To review scheduled booking options, please refer to: 2019 LEGAL CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is a network of distinguished Barristers and Consultant Professionals who reduce their fees to a minimum, to support you/your firm, to make a separate, distinct and voluntary donation, directly, to a charity of your choice instead.