Insolvency is an ever-evolving area of law in Ireland, covering a broad array of topics including Examinership and Liquidation. This one hour lecture will cover some of the main principles and the more recent Judgment.
- The Examiner’s Court list
- Update on applications for approval of PIAs
- Liquidators’ fees and expenses
- Extension of bankruptcy
- Enforcement of charges
- To gain knowledge into workings and procedures in The Examiners Court.
- To gain practical knowledge in relation to making an application under The Personal Insolvency Acts.
- To be in a position to advise Liquidators in relation to the law on Liquidators’ remuneration.
- To understand the law in relation to enforcement of charges.
- To know the circumstances in which a bankruptcy will be extended.
Duration & pricing:
- Net-Duration: 1 hour
To review current/scheduled booking options, please refer to: 2021 Legal CPD programme
CPD-Philanthropy is an independent network of distinguished Barristers/Legal Academics who reduce CPD rates to a minimum, to encourage you/your firm, to make a separate donation directly, to a charity of your choice instead.
Between 2015 and 2020, 2905 Solicitors in conjunction with 651 firms/public bodies, registered their attendance at CPD-Philanthropy training events/activities. Since December 2015, Solicitors pledged support for 167 different charitable projects. We invite you to review more comprehensive information on participating firms/companies, nominated charities and testimonials by clicking the respective link.